Hybrid Law Clerk Opportunities | Toronto ON
We are currently recruiting for a variety of Law Clerk roles to join some of Toronto’s top law firms. You will have experience in one or a combination of the following areas of law: corporate, tax, civil and commercial litigation, estates litigation, family, lending/banking, or commercial real estate. In addition to having experience in the areas of law, you have a strong client service focus with excellent communication and organizational skills , attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. You are able to work independently and collaboratively with the team. These are immediate openings in the Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Hamilton areas that offer a Hybrid work environment.
Core Skills & Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary Law Clerk course.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ working experience in any of the following areas of law : corporate, tax, civil and commercial litigation, estates litigation, family, lending/banking, or commercial real estate.
- In-depth understanding of business and legal terminology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Technology-savvy with excellent technical proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of docketing systems and data management systems.
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills; attention to detail, proof reading and accuracy are required.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills